GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

led dome lamp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
papa

led dome lamp Empty
PostSubject: led dome lamp   led dome lamp Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 9:16 am

I see a led dome lamp conversion on ebay. Anybody done one? Is it worth the effort? What about the rear lamps that go where the coat hooks are , above the rear doors, on Caprices? I think Olds and Buicks had lamps there. Anybody swapped for lights?
Back to top Go down
Chuckm513

led dome lamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: led dome lamp   led dome lamp Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 1:16 pm

I just swapped out all of mine.  Got them from superbrightleds.com.  On the site you can choose your car and it lists every lamp for your car.

Last edited by Chuckm513 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dropkick_Eddie

Dropkick_Eddie

led dome lamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: led dome lamp   led dome lamp Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 6:02 am

I swapped mine out with colored LEDs off of amazon. The colored LEDs are pretty bright, except for the red ones in my caprice Crying or Very sad  But now that I looked on superbrightled.com, that would've been a lot easier than looking up all the different bulbs and ordering them individually Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

led dome lamp Empty
PostSubject: Re: led dome lamp   led dome lamp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

led dome lamp
Page 1 of 1