GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This Roadmaster needs some saving

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
95BRMW

95BRMW

This Roadmaster needs some saving Empty
PostSubject: This Roadmaster needs some saving   This Roadmaster needs some saving Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:23 am

I spotted this at a pepboys while I was visiting a friend NJ the other day. Its a 95 black with wood Roadmaster. Sad to say, looks like its a beater, and I don't know whats up with the rear wheel, looks like its rubbing on the fender and made the white wall even wider.
This Roadmaster needs some saving Beatmaster
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: This Roadmaster needs some saving   This Roadmaster needs some saving Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:26 pm

Ahh New Jersey. Still have lots of good friends up there. Moved to Texas in 1992 after I got tired of freezing to death and watching the salt eating my cars from the inside out. Miss the big trees, don't miss the cold...even though my buddy in Chatham told me it was over 100 yesterday there. Ha!
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: This Roadmaster needs some saving   This Roadmaster needs some saving Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Went down to NJ again for a visit and noticed that wagon is still sitting there. Took a closer look, Its actually a 96 (hood ornament), has tan interior, and has the FSMs on the front driver's seat. Oh, and it has a flat tire. Damn, I need a larger yard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Roadmaster needs some saving   This Roadmaster needs some saving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Roadmaster needs some saving
Page 1 of 1