GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'91 OCC Maroon, Runs but heavy cosmetic damage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zombiegristle

'91 OCC Maroon, Runs but heavy cosmetic damage Empty
PostSubject: '91 OCC Maroon, Runs but heavy cosmetic damage   '91 OCC Maroon, Runs but heavy cosmetic damage Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:31 am

After a long time telling people I was working on my old wagon while it sat collecting dust, I'm finally pulling the plug and parting with it. I will take a bunch of pictures to post later once the sun is out, just wanted to get the ad up ASAP for maximum exposure.

This is a 1991 Olds Custom Cruiser in NE Albuquerque, with the 4.0 V8. The front clip and rear quarter on the driver's side have cosmetic damage from a tire impact a couple years ago, detailed in the thread linked below. The engine still runs with no fluid leaks and the steering is solid. Needs a new battery and the windshield has a couple nice cracks horizontally, and when I last drove it the A/C was still refusing to blow cold (though the blower itself worked great). I have replaced the damaged hood and fender with ones pulled from a color-matching Caprice sedan, and the damaged originals will of course be included along with all other parts and doodads I can find in the garage.

Starting off asking $1500, which is what the insurance company told me it was worth in salvage value at the time of the impact, and happy to negotiate. Pickup is preferable, but I can probably figure out how to freight the car to you if needed. PM works, as does Skype (should be in my profile), the email account on here is no longer in use and I can't seem to change it so if you email me I will never get it, sorry!

Impact discussion thread: https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t10278-my-poor-91-occ-advice

Pics will come below...
Back to top Go down

'91 OCC Maroon, Runs but heavy cosmetic damage
Page 1 of 1