GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hood bumpers on Core Support

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedandBlack

RedandBlack

Hood bumpers on Core Support Empty
PostSubject: Hood bumpers on Core Support   Hood bumpers on Core Support Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 12:56 pm

Anybody know if these are available any more for these cars? I'm finding a lot of them online but they're standard thread. Ours are metric.

Or does anybody have a clean set from a parts car?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Hood bumpers on Core Support   Hood bumpers on Core Support Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 7:30 pm

You are a junk yard dog, you can find a set.
Back to top Go down
RedandBlack

RedandBlack

PostSubject: Re: Hood bumpers on Core Support   Hood bumpers on Core Support Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 9:02 pm

I tried - my local yard had one B-body in it and they were gross looking. haha

Surprised you don't have any in your stash.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Hood bumpers on Core Support   Hood bumpers on Core Support Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 10:08 pm

Check Classic Industries. Last time I looked at their catalog they listed various bumpers and fasteners. They have some factory style weatherstripping as well.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Hood bumpers on Core Support   Hood bumpers on Core Support Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 10:17 pm

Those are not a high demand item, so I never thought to pick any. I may be able to get a pair this weekend, if I get out by the yards. There are a number of cars in the yards. So you still need the other parts you asked about?
Back to top Go down
RedandBlack

RedandBlack

PostSubject: Re: Hood bumpers on Core Support   Hood bumpers on Core Support Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 10:30 pm

I found my original latch/cable. Was just going to PM you tonight. Thought I left it down in Pompano, but not so. It found its way into another box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hood bumpers on Core Support   Hood bumpers on Core Support Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hood bumpers on Core Support
Page 1 of 1