GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Smooth bumpers for a 96 RMW-What's available?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taps442

Taps442

Smooth bumpers for a 96 RMW-What's available? Empty
PostSubject: Smooth bumpers for a 96 RMW-What's available?   Smooth bumpers for a 96 RMW-What's available? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Hello-I am wondering what some of ya'll have used and are HAPPY with as far as custom style front and rear bumpers. I am wanting a different than stock look for my black Roadmaster wagon. I have seen some of the bumpers that are aftermarket with very poor quality and fit-I am NOT looking for that! Any photos and suggestions would be appreciated-also, do the custom bumpers for the Caprice wagon work on the Buick? Thanks in advance!-Steve
Back to top Go down
DROLDS2U

DROLDS2U

PostSubject: Re: Smooth bumpers for a 96 RMW-What's available?   Smooth bumpers for a 96 RMW-What's available? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:49 pm

glad to see another OLDS guy here , with a 72 442 and a 96 roadmaster wagon , also you joined on my birthday
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Smooth bumpers for a 96 RMW-What's available?   Smooth bumpers for a 96 RMW-What's available? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Yes the caprice and Olds front bumper covers work, but the RMW grille pushes them down a little. Look at Brokecellos ride, he's got an OCC bumper on his.

ALso you could look up flash gumby's ride. He took a Marauder front bumper, cut it and welded it to the top half of of RMW bumper for a very stock looking aggresive bumper.
Back to top Go down
Taps442

Taps442

PostSubject: Re: Smooth bumpers for a 96 RMW-What's available?   Smooth bumpers for a 96 RMW-What's available? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:53 am

Great, that gives me somewhere to start!-Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smooth bumpers for a 96 RMW-What's available?   Smooth bumpers for a 96 RMW-What's available? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smooth bumpers for a 96 RMW-What's available?
Page 1 of 1