GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Needing replacement piece of pillar panel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wagnluvr

Needing replacement piece of pillar panel  Empty
PostSubject: Needing replacement piece of pillar panel    Needing replacement piece of pillar panel  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 12:34 pm

Anyone know where I can order a new cover panel for outside passenger door pillar? This is for my 91 Olds Custom Cruiser and is the piece just to the left of the window.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Needing replacement piece of pillar panel    Needing replacement piece of pillar panel  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 2:18 pm

Those are also called the "fly away" panels. You can use the same ones from a Roadmaster Wagon too. It's the same pieces that your 91 OCC has.

I know someone on here has some. I tried to message you too...but did you buy a Factory Service Manual yet? I have one I will gladly give you. Just message me back on FB.

Chris

Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Needing replacement piece of pillar panel    Needing replacement piece of pillar panel  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 4:38 pm

I have one in White, just don't recall which side it is right now. I'll check and update
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing replacement piece of pillar panel    Needing replacement piece of pillar panel  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing replacement piece of pillar panel
Page 1 of 1