GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Introduction to Your New Vehicle" digital audio file

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dmg4
dmg4

"Introduction to Your New Vehicle" digital audio file Empty
PostSubject: "Introduction to Your New Vehicle" digital audio file   "Introduction to Your New Vehicle" digital audio file Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:02 am

When I acquired it, my 1996 Caprice had the original GM cassette tape on vehicle features in the glovebox, recorded in 1994.  I've converted it to a digital MP3 file of about 18MB size, so there's no way to attach it here for downloading.  Running time is about 15 minutes, and 24 years later parts of it are a hoot.

If anyone wants a copy, just send an email request to me at dmg4@cornell.edu and I'll send it back as an attachment.  I also have the flip side: "Features of Your AC/Delco Radio"!  I always wondered about the difference between "seek" and "search".

Perfect for long roadtrips if you are feeling mentally numbed from the usual radio broadcast goonbabble, and need a change of pace.

Make sure your email setting will accept an 18 MB attachment.  

I'll also have the files on my laptop at the NY Wagonfest in July, so if you bring a USB stick, you can pick up a copy there.

"Introduction to Your New Vehicle" digital audio file Unknow23
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: "Introduction to Your New Vehicle" digital audio file   "Introduction to Your New Vehicle" digital audio file Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 9:50 am

I wish more things did this,like my phone for instance. Laughing
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

PostSubject: Re: "Introduction to Your New Vehicle" digital audio file   "Introduction to Your New Vehicle" digital audio file Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 10:30 am

Quote :
I wish more things did this,like my phone for instance

One of the few advantages of having a teenage child in the house.
Back to top Go down
TheRoadmasterKing

PostSubject: Re: "Introduction to Your New Vehicle" digital audio file   "Introduction to Your New Vehicle" digital audio file Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 1:30 pm

This was really interesting to listen to, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Introduction to Your New Vehicle" digital audio file   "Introduction to Your New Vehicle" digital audio file Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Introduction to Your New Vehicle" digital audio file
Page 1 of 1