GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Long Shot: Any adventurous wagoners headed through NC on Sunday the 1st?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
matthimself456

Long Shot: Any adventurous wagoners headed through NC on Sunday the 1st? Empty
PostSubject: Long Shot: Any adventurous wagoners headed through NC on Sunday the 1st?   Long Shot: Any adventurous wagoners headed through NC on Sunday the 1st? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Due to unfortunate scheduling my wife and her family have a vacation planned for the 31st through the following week. They are all leaving Friday the 30th and she is not wild about starting vacation late so I can go to wagonfest. If she can ride down with them and I can somehow get there after the fest it would result in the most peaceful possible resolution. If someone happens to have an extra seat headed south from Waterloo down 95 I can get picked up at the nearest exit to Emerald Isle. I'll chip in for gas and sing for entertainment of you want... If anyone can help me out email me at mattnbrady AT gmail DOT com . Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Long Shot: Any adventurous wagoners headed through NC on Sunday the 1st?   Long Shot: Any adventurous wagoners headed through NC on Sunday the 1st? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:41 pm

you got email! I can accommodate but stopping over VA Sunday night. see email and contact me for details. Should be no problem
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Long Shot: Any adventurous wagoners headed through NC on Sunday the 1st?   Long Shot: Any adventurous wagoners headed through NC on Sunday the 1st? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Sprocket, we convyin' up or back?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Long Shot: Any adventurous wagoners headed through NC on Sunday the 1st?   Long Shot: Any adventurous wagoners headed through NC on Sunday the 1st? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:30 am

I'm passing your place on the way up on Monday morning prior (making a week vacation out of the trip).
Sunday on the way back I plan on convoyin' with you and Mike down to Virginia, then I need to break off and go east to reclaim the wife and daughter just off the Capitol beltway in Va. and heading south Monday AM. Depending on your route times/etc we might be able to catch back up for part of the way south once you get back to I95.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Shot: Any adventurous wagoners headed through NC on Sunday the 1st?   Long Shot: Any adventurous wagoners headed through NC on Sunday the 1st? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Shot: Any adventurous wagoners headed through NC on Sunday the 1st?
Page 1 of 1