GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello From Central California

Go down 
+3
Andebe
ollie17
Schoolzin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Schoolzin

Hello From Central California  Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Central California    Hello From Central California  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 3:00 am

Hi fellow longroofers! I’ve been lurking on here for a few months now while I’ve been building my ‘95 RMW. Bought it back in January and have been doing a lot to get it back to being roadworthy as she was a Pebble Beach vehicle for quite a while. 125k miles and pretty clean interior, but the damp Monterey Bay salt air worked some magic on the roof rack area and the driver’s side B pillar. Finally finished most of the exterior and suspension rebuild and is almost ready for work/ school duty! Special thanks to Buicknutt for all of the help hooking me up with lots of goodies not to mention the actual replacement pillar and roof pieces he cut out and sent to me to make this beast whole again!
Back to top Go down
Schoolzin

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Central California    Hello From Central California  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 3:13 am

Hello From Central California  Cb214710Hello From Central California  C4fb2910
Hello From Central California  B8c02910
Back to top Go down
ollie17

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Central California    Hello From Central California  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 4:44 am

Looking great! Welcome to the community.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Central California    Hello From Central California  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 7:49 am

She is swwwwwwwwwweeeet looking! Cool cheers Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Central California    Hello From Central California  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 10:06 am

That wood looks FANTASTIC!
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Central California    Hello From Central California  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2018 5:27 am

Looks sharp without the rubber trim strip! Perhaps next time I'll fret less about replacing the missing bits and just rip off the ones remaining.

Welcome to the pod!
Back to top Go down
red280

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Central California    Hello From Central California  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 10:39 am

Love it! Nice work. Would love to cruise that beast around Cali.
Back to top Go down
JeffY

JeffY

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Central California    Hello From Central California  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2018 11:23 am

That thing is clean looking! I love the license plate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Central California    Hello From Central California  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello From Central California
Page 1 of 1