GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1 factory radio ???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isurf

Isurf

1 factory radio ??? Empty
PostSubject: 1 factory radio ???   1 factory radio ??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2019 4:15 pm

I found this operation on ebay. Has anyone had any dealings with them ?
Any options regarding their service?

Yes, for our service, we would go through the whole unit and would be sure that everything is functioning as if it was from the factory all over again!

Montanna M.
1 Factory Radio, LLC
Back to top Go down
Isurf

Isurf

PostSubject: Re: 1 factory radio ???   1 factory radio ??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 7:16 am

Here is a link:

https://www.1factoryradio.com/remanufacture-service-for-1996-2003-buick-century-lesabre-amfm-cd-cassette-radio/

145 remanufacture the am/fm/cd/cassette
165 remanufacture plus an aux port.
205 remanufacture plus bluetooth.
all with two way shipping to US
Back to top Go down
RedandBlack

RedandBlack

PostSubject: Re: 1 factory radio ???   1 factory radio ??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2019 6:11 pm

Are you particularly attached to the OEM radio? I'm sure the service is fine, but $205 buys a lot of stereo these days, too...
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: 1 factory radio ???   1 factory radio ??? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2019 9:06 pm

Flash GUmby used one of the services and had an aux port put in his Daddy Wagon. LMK if you want me to ask him as he doesn't come on here anymore since he sold his wagon to Cory
Back to top Go down
Isurf

Isurf

PostSubject: Re: 1 factory radio ???   1 factory radio ??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2019 11:53 am

I'm looking because I have a sometimes works, sometimes just static radio. I have swapped two junkyard radios with no change. No rhyme or reason. I'm wondering if there might be a ground or other weak connection between the radio and the antenna. It doesn't seem likely to me that 3 radios in a row have the same problem. I plan to put a cheap antenna on the dash, or hang it on the passenger door to see if the problem persists. Also thinking of a Bluetooth adapter I have seen advertised that works through the cassette player. For what it's worth the boneyard decks both have CD players.
Back to top Go down
4oldcars

4oldcars

PostSubject: Re: 1 factory radio ???   1 factory radio ??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 11:00 am

You want to sell one of the radio's w/CD player? I'm interested if this is an original factory unit and will fit my 96.
Back to top Go down
Isurf

Isurf

PostSubject: Re: 1 factory radio ???   1 factory radio ??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 4:55 pm

As soon as I figure out the radio static issue I might. I have one am/fm cassette with tape stuck in the player. Came with car radio worked fine for almost a year, the the static problem. Some days it works, some days it's all static. I have 2 junk yard am/fm cd cassette. Both cd's work, both have the same static problem as the original radio. One has a cassette stuck in it. One cassette player works. Neither with the cd units plays to the back speakers, but the original radio did.
Back to top Go down
4oldcars

4oldcars

PostSubject: Re: 1 factory radio ???   1 factory radio ??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 10:11 am

I'm here when you decide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 factory radio ???   1 factory radio ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 factory radio ???
Page 1 of 1