GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

WF FL Plan B

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

WF FL Plan B Empty
PostSubject: WF FL Plan B   WF FL Plan B Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 1:20 pm

Okay so they pulled the plug on the Turkey Run Sad

So for those of us that are still all in (of course we need to check with the hotel) we have a few options

1. Hang out by the pool and have our little show in the back of the hotel by the church.
2. Cruise out to the beach and park in a row and take a swim, etc.
3. Find a local park and possibly rent a pavilion with a grille (two nearby state parks are Tomoka and Gamble Rogers about 20 and 30 min away from hotel respectively).
4. Open to other ideas.....

Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

WF FL Plan B Empty
PostSubject: Re: WF FL Plan B   WF FL Plan B Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 6:26 pm

If people are still coming down I'm up for anything.

Made a few arangements with people and I hope they are able to stick. If not I understand.

Stupid cold got every body peeing themselves with fear.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

WF FL Plan B Empty
PostSubject: Re: WF FL Plan B   WF FL Plan B Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 6:41 pm

The hotel may give us a better rate if we still come. I am sure there are a lot of cancellations.

I like the idea of the beach, and have the cookout at the hotel.

Tomoka park and Gamble Rogers both state that group activities are cancelled until further notice. I do  not know what they consider a group.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

WF FL Plan B Empty
PostSubject: Re: WF FL Plan B   WF FL Plan B Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 7:37 pm

I doubt that parks will really be an option because everything else has been cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

WF FL Plan B Empty
PostSubject: Re: WF FL Plan B   WF FL Plan B Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2020 8:12 pm

I am still down for whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

WF FL Plan B Empty
PostSubject: Re: WF FL Plan B   WF FL Plan B Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 7:44 pm

94Woody wrote:
I doubt that parks will really be an option because everything else has been cancelled.

True. I'm of the opinion of, let's friggin wing it. We can get there Friday and go scout one of the parks, or just go to the beach, come back and to the grille thing. No flamingos or anything, just hang out and enjoy the wagony goodness.

Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

WF FL Plan B Empty
PostSubject: Re: WF FL Plan B   WF FL Plan B Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 7:52 pm

Check to see if the hotel will give us a further discount.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

WF FL Plan B Empty
PostSubject: Re: WF FL Plan B   WF FL Plan B Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 12:39 am

I’m good with whatever we can find. Since there won’t be a hundred of us the parks may be ok. Hang out at Beach, etc. I can bring a big canopy with me.

Can tour the nearby pull a part as well but they are B Body free right now.

I didn’t get a hotel room so Saturday is the only day for me because of work. Of course the room price may come down a lot since the majority of bookings are most likely cancelled now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WF FL Plan B Empty
PostSubject: Re: WF FL Plan B   WF FL Plan B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WF FL Plan B
Page 1 of 1