GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1964 f85 wagon roof rack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caddyman

1964 f85 wagon roof rack Empty
PostSubject: 1964 f85 wagon roof rack   1964 f85 wagon roof rack Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2020 10:46 pm

Name is Tom , New here, generally a 59 Caddy guy but just purchased a 64 olds f8 wagon. Looking for a roof/luggage rack. Open to other years, GM makes. Welcome any tips in using this site,not sure how I may get reply?? Thanks
Back to top Go down
oldsbattlecruiser

1964 f85 wagon roof rack Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1964 f85 wagon roof rack   1964 f85 wagon roof rack Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2020 1:44 am

Tom,

Have you had any luck finding your roof rack? I know of one for sale - not cheap. And may know the whereabouts of where to find another. And I can also get the word out to others to try to locate a rack. Contact me off the forum at vistacruiser@vistacruiser.com if interested with looking into this. Thanks.

Warren
Back to top Go down

1964 f85 wagon roof rack
Page 1 of 1