GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Howdy y’all

Go down 
+2
Walterf
Airborne455
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Airborne455

Howdy y’all  Empty
PostSubject: Howdy y’all    Howdy y’all  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 10:50 pm

Just bought a 95 caprice wagon. We call it the waggin wagon as we like to haul our pups around in it. Back in 97 I drove a 96 9c1 around town. Great info on here. Thanks in advance. Always a gm guy I have an old firebird and a 2500 4x4.Howdy y’all  0860b110

Andebe and jameron7199 like this post

Back to top Go down
Walterf

Howdy y’all  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Howdy y’all  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 9:46 pm

"Waggin wagon" - the mobile whelping box. Hope it serves you well. Wagons are cheaper than pick up trucks and haul more in secure comfort.
Back to top Go down
Dandy

Howdy y’all  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy y’all    Howdy y’all  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 2:00 pm

Welcome.

Over the past few years, it seems the activity on this forum (like many others) has decreased and pushed out to Facebook groups. The sad thing about that is the FB posts don't get archived. As you noted there is so much good information here that can be found through searches. If you do any projects on your ride, please share as that may help fellow owner's down the line.

By Dad would LOVE your wagon, he has driven primarily white vehicles. He has been a Suburban guy for 25 years, K5 Blazers before that, so he does have an appreciation for large vehicles. I like the simplicity of the white steel wheels as well.

silverfox103 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Airborne455

Howdy y’all  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy y’all    Howdy y’all  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 3:16 pm

Dandy,
My father was also a white vehicle guy and so is my brother. I’m forced to be a white truck guy with a chevy work truck. I bought a 69 Firebird from the original owner back in 2003. Full restoration it was white with a green vinyl top. I painted it black . The Pontiac forum was awesome and I still hang out there. When my Dad passed I total restored his 93 dodge d150 I had to put a half cab on it because the roof rails were toast. Awesome truck he bought it new with the 360 motor 8ft bed , roll up windows and no a/c. He was a mechanic. He was a nut. It’s only got 90k milages on it. I look forward to y’all knowledge. Luckily (knock on wood) not much needs to be done to the wagon. Of course I’d like to change the rear gears but finding the proper reluctor gear seems to be a challenge. I like things the way they left the factory so I’d rather not delete the abs.
Cheers
Howdy y’all  310dab10[/url]Howdy y’all  172a7110

rcktpwrd likes this post

Back to top Go down
rcktpwrd

rcktpwrd

Howdy y’all  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy y’all    Howdy y’all  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2020 6:50 pm

welcome!

lots of good info and people here
Back to top Go down
jameron7199

Howdy y’all  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy y’all    Howdy y’all  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 10:20 pm

Your car looks great with the white on white steelies.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

Howdy y’all  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy y’all    Howdy y’all  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 6:33 pm

welcome. nice wagon, and Dodge. I bought a65 D100 Stepside with a slant6. motor was done and I was unemployed, so after it sat long enought in the driveway to make Google Earth I sold it as I was on the wagon train by then lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy y’all  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy y’all    Howdy y’all  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy y’all
Page 1 of 1