GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Howdy from Chicagoland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe B.

Joe B.

Howdy from Chicagoland Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from Chicagoland   Howdy from Chicagoland Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:34 am

I bought my '91 Caprice locally in '99 with about 40k mi. on it. It now has 110k. I pretty much went through the whole thing 2 years ago and picked up a set of NOS SS wheels this past summer in Moline on the way back from my daughters home near Boulder. It was a present for it treating me so well all these years. Sure makes her look spiffy. I'm trying to keep her afloat as long as possible, not easy in the Chicago area as it's my daily (not for commuting though) and not garaged. Glad it's a boxed frame as I chiseled about 30# of scale off when I did the rehab. The wagon suits my needs like no suv or pickup could ever do and is part of the family.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Chicagoland   Howdy from Chicagoland Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:59 am

Welcome aboard!

Good looking wagon Joe, and it's good to see someone use it like it's supposed to be.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Chicagoland   Howdy from Chicagoland Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:10 pm

Welcome Joe,sounds like you already have the wagon fever.I feel the same way about my 91 OCC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from Chicagoland   Howdy from Chicagoland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy from Chicagoland
Page 1 of 1