GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trailer Hitches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cwripinz

Trailer Hitches Empty
PostSubject: Trailer Hitches   Trailer Hitches Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2022 1:34 pm

I am having my fab guys build a 2" receiver hitch for my '93 RMW based on the 41509 DrawTite and the 33007 Reese.  

I am seeing if anyone else would like one. These will fit 1991-1996.

This is going to be a One Time Thing... May end up building 5 (mine +4).

They are going to be $400ish Each Plus Shipping... Material prices have gone crazy, so this is what they are costing for a "quality" build.

If you are interested, please email me and I will get back with you to coordinate.

Last edited by cwripinz on Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

Trailer Hitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trailer Hitches   Trailer Hitches Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2022 1:35 pm

Back to top Go down
cwripinz

Trailer Hitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trailer Hitches   Trailer Hitches Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2022 1:40 pm

Thanks! I will look into the kits and cost for "solid" assembly services as my welding skills SUCK!
Back to top Go down
cwripinz

Trailer Hitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trailer Hitches   Trailer Hitches Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2022 2:03 pm

Hmmm... It seems that when you add in the 50" x 2.5" 1/4" Wall Piece and the Receiver Tube, that brings the Kit to a little over $200 before shipping. It is gonna cost about $200 to have it welded up. Looks like a the Kit is a wash... Or even a bit more expensive... to me.

Still... Thanks for pointing that Kit out to me.

I am going to have mine fabricated here and (for those with welding skills comparable to mine... Basically Zilch!) still offer folks to have a completed hitch fabricated and sent to them.

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

Trailer Hitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trailer Hitches   Trailer Hitches Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2022 9:03 pm

Sure. I have a bunch of buddies who are welders so I can fix their cars in trade for welding. Not everyone has those sorts of connections; just pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trailer Hitches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trailer Hitches   Trailer Hitches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trailer Hitches
Page 1 of 1