GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

91 OCC front door speakers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smparr

smparr

91 OCC front door speakers Empty
PostSubject: 91 OCC front door speakers   91 OCC front door speakers Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2022 9:02 pm

Does anyone know what size the front door speakers are in a 91 OCC? I know they're 10 Ohms resistance but I'm not ready to tackle the door panel to measure them just yet.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 91 OCC front door speakers   91 OCC front door speakers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2022 8:10 am

They are really small I am not sure but about 3X6. Some are mounted in plastic housings, and they are even smaller.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: 91 OCC front door speakers   91 OCC front door speakers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2022 8:01 pm

pretty sure they are 4x6. JBL makes the correct size. I didnt want to cut up my door panels the are out in the garage...lmk if you want the info for them
Back to top Go down
smparr

smparr

PostSubject: Re: 91 OCC front door speakers   91 OCC front door speakers Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2022 9:21 pm

Yes please, the radio has died on the right channel but now the left door speaker is crapping out too.
Back to top Go down
Walterf

PostSubject: Re: 91 OCC front door speakers   91 OCC front door speakers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2022 8:14 am

The front door speakers for the OCC are 4 x 6. As I recollect, the depth is not critical since they are below the window in its down position. If you[re going to an online catalogue, you may have to enter the Caprice wagon as your vehicle since the OCC is such a rare bird.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 91 OCC front door speakers   91 OCC front door speakers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

91 OCC front door speakers
Page 1 of 1