GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time to part ways

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kcwagon

Kcwagon

Time to part ways  Empty
PostSubject: Time to part ways    Time to part ways  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 5:41 pm

Selling my 95 wagon. I am relocating and can't justify keeping it at the moment. Rust free cali car. Runs good no issues but could use a new wire set. Passed ca emissions last year. Body has a few dings on the stainless. Everything works but rear windows need rollers done. Within the last six months I had new upper and lower control arms with moog ball joints installed. New lowering springs. I have the original springs and original alloy roadmaster wheels. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it cross country so if someone wants to fly in and drive home I could help out. Interior is fine but one small cut in the back seat about an inch. Carpet wore on driver heal. Tires are at about 80 percent.for some reason I was having trouble posting pics. I would like 5000 for a quick painless sale

Last edited by Kcwagon on Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

Time to part ways  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to part ways    Time to part ways  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 5:54 pm

Kcwagon

Sorry to see you selling your wagon, but that happens.

Couple of things, you don't mention how many miles you have on it and you really should have more pictures. But more important, if you post it in the For Sale section, you need to put the price.

Good Luck

Tom

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
ayilar

ayilar

Time to part ways  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to part ways    Time to part ways  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2022 1:10 pm

@kcwagon -- thank you for posting here. Conditional on miles and pics, I might be interested. I saw that you were looking for various trim parts a few months ago, it'd be great to know what you fixed and what still needs done. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
etherwiggles

Time to part ways  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to part ways    Time to part ways  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 1:01 pm

Where in Norcal are you located?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
etherwiggles

Time to part ways  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to part ways    Time to part ways  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2022 3:04 pm

Not enough posts to reply via PM. Would like to hear more about condition, packages, and see pictures.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to part ways  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to part ways    Time to part ways  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to part ways
Page 1 of 1