GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No start on my 94 LT1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
glennb49

No start on my 94 LT1 Empty
PostSubject: No start on my 94 LT1   No start on my 94 LT1 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2024 9:37 pm

My 94 LT1 ran a 1000 mile round trip last week with no problems. Went to start next morning after getting home, it started then emedietly died. then just cranked. Let sit a while and it started and ran a short while then died. If i give it a shot of starter fluid it momentarily starts and dies, I installed new fuel filter It has 40 pounds fuel pressure, battery is good. Need to get a scanner on it but none to be found for a 94 Buick. Where do I go from here. At least I got home before it acted up!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: No start on my 94 LT1   No start on my 94 LT1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 5:49 pm

If you get an automobile stethoscope you can listen to your injectors. You can check electrically with a noid light. The description would indicate a fuel system problem.
Back to top Go down
booster

PostSubject: Re: No start on my 94 LT1   No start on my 94 LT1 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2024 7:21 pm

I think the ECM Proscan may cover that model, but you would have to call them to find out for certain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No start on my 94 LT1   No start on my 94 LT1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No start on my 94 LT1
Page 1 of 1