GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

91-93 caprice wagoon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WagonLover

WagonLover

91-93 caprice wagoon Empty
PostSubject: 91-93 caprice wagoon   91-93 caprice wagoon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:17 pm

White extior, Blue interior.. things spoken for is transmission and popper for the back window and also back window its self, passanger and driver side mirrors.. everything else is up for grabs fellas.. 350TBI.. frame is rotted out.. thats the only bad thing on it.. im gettin rid of it x-mas eve..

Well This is if the transmission is good ill be takin it tonight.. ill try and get some pics of it up tomorrow.. wish me luck!..
Back to top Go down
https://www.photobucket.com/wagonlover
WagonLover

WagonLover

PostSubject: Re: 91-93 caprice wagoon   91-93 caprice wagoon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Oh and ill put up the milage up as well tomorrow or maybe even tonight if i get this tranny out..
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: 91-93 caprice wagoon   91-93 caprice wagoon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:09 pm

How are the rear quarters?
Back to top Go down
WagonLover

WagonLover

PostSubject: Re: 91-93 caprice wagoon   91-93 caprice wagoon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:26 pm

they looked horrible man.. but sorry for this false tread.. this guy was a hand job.. he started it up and it sounded decent.. but when i pulled the dipstick to both engne and trans it was horrible.. the oil looked like a milkshake.. and the trans had no fluid in it what so ever.. so i asked if he had tranny fluid and he dumped 2qts in it.. i was thinkin to myself ok let me give it a shot.. as i was pullin out.. this thing wouldnt go straight at all(i kno the fact i was only gettin it for the tranny) had no brakes.. thing was over heating the first three minutes i was in it.. and to top it all off the transmission slipped soooo bad.. i was highly upset.. but like i said agian.. sorry for this tread.. if there was no horrible guys like this their probably wouldnt be no thread like this.. he did not deffinatly appricate this wagon at all.. which hurts.. but not everyone has a thing for wagons i suppose..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 91-93 caprice wagoon   91-93 caprice wagoon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

91-93 caprice wagoon
Page 1 of 1