GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I just don't know....

Go down 
+5
buickestate
sdstick
sherlock9c1
Bewber
81X11
9 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

I just don't know.... Empty
PostSubject: I just don't know....   I just don't know.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:01 pm

What do you think....?

I just don't know.... GNX
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know....   I just don't know.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:10 pm

That guy is actually a VERY cool dude. He's on the ISSF occasionally. Radiused the rear wheelwells himself with some basic hand tools and the patience of an old guy - and used that car to tow his other cars all over the continent IIRC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know....   I just don't know.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Lose the fake portholes, and I can dig it. Really liking the white treatment on the bumper. Where'd you find this?
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know....   I just don't know.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:24 pm

A buddy sent it to me. Thought it was "post worthy".
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know....   I just don't know.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Whether it fits your taste or not, there's a LOT of interesting body and paintwork on that car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know....   I just don't know.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:58 pm

The rear wheel wells are my favorite. That looks REALLY good.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know....   I just don't know.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:10 pm

I think some hesitate to love it because of the busy scheme he has going there.
I've always appreciated a much more subtle look.
If that was 1 color with some small accents on say the scoops, or just pinstripes, it'd knock your eyes out.
GREAT job tho. My taste is mine, his is his.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know....   I just don't know.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:19 pm

If you search you will find that there is a full thread on this wagon and it lists his mods, and he is a forum member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know....   I just don't know.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Every time I look at this picture I find another modification I really like.Some very neat changes
have been made to this wagon.So far my favorite is the grill and the headlights.Those Eagle
Model 28 wont fit stock rear fenders.When I ordered my set of eagles the first set was 2 15x7 and 2 15x8s.Those huge outer lips look great but when I mounted the 15x8s to to rear axle without
tires, the outer edge of the rim lips were flush with the outer bodywork.Mailed the 8s back to
Summit and went with 15x7 all the way around.
My 2 Cents
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know....   I just don't know.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:47 pm

For the most part I like it. Needs to lose the port holes though, the original GSX didn't have them.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know....   I just don't know.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:13 pm

I'd agree on ditch the portholes, other than that there's a lot of good stuff going on.

Kind of like a pretty girl with crooked teeth and big hooters. After a few beers, it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know....   I just don't know.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Those hood scoops are stupid small. They look like they belong on a civic or something. Ditch that and the grill with the weird badges and its a sweet wagon.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know....   I just don't know.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:48 pm

The Badge is from a GSX and the grille is supposed to be split to match the GSX as well.

The scoops however are actually vents on a GSX.

I just don't know.... John%20powers%20122
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know....   I just don't know.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:03 pm

I know what the badges are from. But there never was a gsx wagon. It just looks tacky. Almost like the dorks who put "Police interceptor " badges on their grand Marquis
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know....   I just don't know.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:10 pm

A little over done for my taste, but I like 'em with a little stealth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just don't know....   I just don't know.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just don't know....
Page 1 of 1