GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon

Go down 
+2
lakeffect
sherlock9c1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sherlock9c1

This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon Empty
PostSubject: This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon   This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:42 am

I just had to share with the musicians amongst us:

The other day I had the privilege of meeting (and buying a guitar from) this guy who lives not too far from me. He owns TWO LT1 Caprice wagons. A very very nice and talented guy.

https://www.youtube.com/user/RumbleSeatVideo

He doesn't own or work for Rumble Seat Music, but he stops in and plays for them now and then.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon   This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:26 am

As one of the Musicians amongst us... Thanks for sharing.

Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon   This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:06 am

Now that is a talented guitar player.You dont listen to him play , you FEEL him play!
Always been envious of people with the ability to make an instrument literally talk
to you as the listener.
Thanks for making my morning special!
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Donzie

Donzie

PostSubject: Re: This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon   This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:25 am

Very good player, nice SG, great tone. THIS guitar player USED to drive an '87 Caprice wagon but now hauls his gear around in a '93 Roadmaster wagon. I've got a '67 SG, ain't as pretty as his though. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon   This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:29 am

A couple more instruments and you guys could have a band.Call the band the "Longroof
Old Farts".
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon   This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:36 pm

I was at a local blues bar and the band pulled in and two of them popped out and started wagon talk, they both owned one and loved them for haulin their gear.....(they were in a van that night).

Back to top Go down
Donzie

Donzie

PostSubject: Re: This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon   This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:58 am

I used to haul most of the gear around in an Astro van (we have a trailer for the bigger PA) and I finally got the guys to divi things up so I didn't have to haul it all. That's when I bought the 87 Caprice wagon, which I swapped toward the 93 Roadmaster. I prefer driving a car over a van.
So whether I'm packing a mixer, floor monitors, my amp and cables and such for the 6 pc group....or just a small PA and my acoustic for a solo gig, the wagon works out perfect.
Back to top Go down
BigWagon

BigWagon

PostSubject: Re: This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon   This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:19 pm

That '63 Gibson is nice. I play a Schecter semi hollow electric and a Takamine acoustic. I am not nearly good on either on as this guy (practice, practice, practice). Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
vettfingers

PostSubject: Re: This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon   This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:34 pm

I have been playin music since the 70's. I had a 1988 custom cruiser for about 7 years , that I hauled my gear in. I then bought my 1991 custom cruiser. I have been using that since 2004. Still going strong, but getting a little rusty. I just bought a 94 roadmaster from florida[ absolutly no rust]. This will be my next gig-mobile. They are just so practical and comfortable, you cannot beat them.
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon   This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:04 am

Just got word that this guy (Doug) will be at Wagonfest this year! Bring your guitar and you can plug in in the pavillion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon   This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This guitar player drives a Caprice wagon
Page 1 of 1