GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

header fitment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chris79ta

header fitment Empty
PostSubject: header fitment   header fitment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi all, i was talking to a guy i recently bought a supercharger from and he has a new set of hooker ceramic coated short headers that i can get cheap. they were intended for a 1992 chevy pickup 350 tbi. Anybody have any idea if they would fit? im trying to get a part number from him
Back to top Go down

header fitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: header fitment   header fitment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Chris have you tried cross referencing the part numbers for both vehicles?
Jim
Back to top Go down
chris79ta

header fitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: header fitment   header fitment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Flasheroo wrote:
Chris have you tried cross referencing the part numbers for both vehicles?
Jim

he doesnt have the box anymore , but was going to do some digging to see if he can find it. You mean cross referencing these with say the summit shorties?
Back to top Go down

header fitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: header fitment   header fitment Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:03 pm

No.look up the part number for headers that fit his truck and then do the same with your wagon.
Often there a cautions that tell you whats reqiured for use with AC and sometimes they are the
same number.Use to do it all the time when I was a kid with other cars.You may have to check with other header manufactures and do the same thing.
Jim
Back to top Go down
chris79ta

header fitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: header fitment   header fitment Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

header fitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: header fitment   header fitment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

header fitment
Page 1 of 1