GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.

Go down 
+3
1993 Roady-man
Fred Kiehl
Sprocket
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Empty
PostSubject: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:17 pm

I'm about ready to pull Grimace's front seats and replace with Ruby's cloth Grey before the show. so

If you want torn beat up OCC seats for free let me know. Maybe someone wants the pass side for the center console swap deal. They will be withOUT the power seat rails as I need those for the other seats.

Also up for free grabs would be the tailgate cover (complete with white paint on it), and the spare tire cover... For pics see my I just bought another OCC thread from 2 years ago, or do a forum search on 'Big Red" pics are lurking on the forum somewhere.

Hey there free so I will not entertain endless questions. If you say you want 'em, they are yours and I will bring them up.
No takers and I"ll put them out on the curb.

Anyone else want to add to the thread with wants or haves, this will be the place. I got a whole bunch of other stuff too, and will be making a list soon.

Lot's of Dark blue interior pieces from a 92 RMW including full steering column with key
Also sedan tank straps from a 96 9c1, very good condition - $45.
Other 9c1 'blue' interior pieces as well.

If you are looking for a particular piece lmk and I"ll see if I have it. It's time to get the backs of two wagons emptied out!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:48 pm

I have a list in the parts for sale section. I just got a used smooth rollpan in good condition $75. LMK if you want anything. I will pack it. Whatever you see in my pricing, I will discount for the included shipping. I have a lot of small parts that are not listed as well.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:31 pm

pulled the passenger seat today, if no one wants it, it's in the trash on Tuesday night.

The seats are good, just need to be recovered, perfect if you have one with a sagging bottom.....

Driver's side might be pulled tomorrow after work depending on time.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:56 am

It's official I wont be coming to Daytone. Total Crap!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:16 am

Boooooooooooooooooooo. That's disappointing, I love your wagon. lol
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:27 am

I need a nice driver's side rear door (wagon of course) interior with vinyl upper panel in dark maple red. Anyone have one, and can bring it with them?

If you need something in return, let me know, and I can bring it with me, if I have one.
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:43 am

I'm planning on going this year, if anyone needs anything large off the Caprice I'm parting LMK soon.
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t5374-95-woody-caprice-part-out
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:50 am

I now have my parts list in the Vendor section. If anyone needs parts, let me know, and I will bring them along.

I have a 3.23 wagon rear if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:19 am

Looking for a TBI red cover that goes behind the steering wheel's turn signal stalk. Been looking for this part forever...
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:43 pm

I have a blue one if you want to SEM paint it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Lynol, talk to 94x2 Jon, he's got 2 cars with TBI red interiors to part out. Chances are something that obscure is still there.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Does anybody have a good OEM jack? I will trade for it. None of the yards here have any. I saw one a month ago, and did not know mine was bad at the time, now there aren't any.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:04 pm

anyone have a full set of the green 9C1 hoses?
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:07 am

If anyone has a trip odometer and a mileage odometer from a 91-93 RM/9C1 or OCC and could send it north it would be mucho appreciated. Both of mine are acting up on my 9C1 cluster.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:32 pm

I have an RM instrument face with the odometer. Your problem may not be the odometers. Since they are both aciting up, it could be in the signal or ground circuit.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:
I have an RM instrument face with the odometer. Your problem may not be the odometers. Since they are both aciting up, it could be in the signal or ground circuit.

I dont have a RM cluster. And it IS the odometer, the gear is broken.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:01 pm

You said that you need the odometer from an RM cluster, it has an odometer. Do you want it or not?
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:
You said that you need the odometer from an RM cluster, it has an odometer. Do you want it or not?

I said RM/9C1/OCC trip odo and mileage odo. Not the whole assembly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.   Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wogonfest FL (Daytona) Parts swap thread.
Page 1 of 1