GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A good use for a wagon

Go down 
+4
roadmastercouple
Fred Kiehl
scoffman
Lynol
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynol

Lynol

A good use for a wagon Empty
PostSubject: A good use for a wagon   A good use for a wagon Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:14 pm

People always used to say to me "You live by yourself and have no wife or kids. Why do you own a wagon?" I never really had a good answer besides the fact I just like them, and I'm a pack rat, so it helps Smile. But in December I started a new job, still in the same field (computers) but now part of my job is traveling from one building to another. My boss owns an F250 which is no good for computers (they would get ruined sliding around the bed) and my co-worker owns a Camry sedan, so it always seems to end up being me who drives between our four buildings. Mileage is covered, so I don't mind, and my wagons have been put to use hauling computer and networking equipment plus tools. Today was one of those "I'll drive" days. We're taking stuff to a recycler tomorrow morning, so my wagon is currently loaded up with 31 15" flat Dell flat panel monitors! Didn't even have to put the seat down! Try that with a Camry -I don't think so. So, now when people ask why the heck I have a big wagon, I have a valid sounding answer "I need it for work!"
A good use for a wagon P1010910
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good use for a wagon   A good use for a wagon Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Cool pic of a dell monitor orgy!
Back to top Go down
scoffman

scoffman

PostSubject: Re: A good use for a wagon   A good use for a wagon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:52 am

The space in these wagons is just so awesome. That's one of the reasons I love mine. Where else can you put 7 people comfortably for a short trip?

Shawn
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: A good use for a wagon   A good use for a wagon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:03 pm

scoffman wrote:
The space in these wagons is just so awesome. That's one of the reasons I love mine. Where else can you put 7 people comfortably for a short trip?

Shawn
Actually, in the original configuration you can seat 8.
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: A good use for a wagon   A good use for a wagon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:37 am

3 people in each row = 9
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: A good use for a wagon   A good use for a wagon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:30 pm

3 in front, 3 in the second row, and 2 in the tailgunner spot. There are only 2 belt sets in the tailgunner seats.
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: A good use for a wagon   A good use for a wagon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:37 pm

ok i thought there were 3 back there mine stays domn all the time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good use for a wagon   A good use for a wagon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Mike,wanna relive your childhood?Let Robyn drive and you sit in the third seat,feel like a kid all over again and then trade places.Take some pics too!
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: A good use for a wagon   A good use for a wagon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:23 pm

im picking my nieces up for summer well maybe only one, the 13 year old has been putting her parents through alot so she might be grounded. but the 9 year old liked the back last year gonna have to take a pic of us riding back there on the way to wfny. thats if kids are allowed never been so i dont know.
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: A good use for a wagon   A good use for a wagon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:46 am

roadmastercouple wrote:
im picking my nieces up for summer well maybe only one, the 13 year old has been putting her parents through alot so she might be grounded. but the 9 year old liked the back last year gonna have to take a pic of us riding back there on the way to wfny. thats if kids are allowed never been so i dont know.
Here's a fun one... put people in the third row seat, then go to a large deserted parking lot and do reverse donuts! It sounded like they were having so much fun back there, I had someone else drive and sat in the back myself!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: A good use for a wagon   A good use for a wagon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:01 am

I've always wondered if the 3rd row wasn't for 3 people, well, children. If you look at the seatbelts, they're offset. One side has a much longer length than the other. Also, iirc, when I bought my car out of CT it was titled as having seating for 9.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: A good use for a wagon   A good use for a wagon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:08 pm

oooo don't like Dell Mike see these pics, he'll freak, lol....

90+ cu ft baby. I got a whole kitchen (except for the sink, we ordered that online) from IKEA in the back of two.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: A good use for a wagon   A good use for a wagon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Here's another use. Wink

A good use for a wagon HaulinWood002Medium

I built a big deck out of the back of it. Razz
Back to top Go down
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: A good use for a wagon   A good use for a wagon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:16 pm

A good use for a wagon 001-4

It got turned into a "clubhouse"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A good use for a wagon   A good use for a wagon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Mine used to double as a dog house:

A good use for a wagon 25640_1381646787837_1431987960_1069140_8112792_n
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: A good use for a wagon   A good use for a wagon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:08 am

My extra one is full of b-body parts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good use for a wagon   A good use for a wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A good use for a wagon
Page 1 of 1