GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new Wagon wanna be...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jusntime

jusntime

new Wagon wanna be... Empty
PostSubject: new Wagon wanna be...   new Wagon wanna be... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:21 am

Hello, I'm Justin in Concord, NC.

I'm looking to sell my 85 Monte carlo SS and get an LT1 Wagon....I prefer the Buick, but some Caprice look very nice also.
My kids are really looking forward to getting a wagon after seeing the pictures on this forum..
you guys make Wagons cool...

My friends said I there were some nice wagons for sale at the last Food Lion Auto fair, but my Monte was not sold and I prefer to look when I have cash in my hand.

So, hello to all and please ping me with any leads to some cool rides...
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

new Wagon wanna be... Empty
PostSubject: Re: new Wagon wanna be...   new Wagon wanna be... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:48 am

Welcome aboard! I always like that generation Monte SS, cool cars. Can't go wrong with a longroof though. Wink

Check out our new WagonFAQ at www.longroof.info it's a work in progress but there's a good amount of info for a first time buyer.

Ask questions too, we'll help you find the right wagon, or wagons. Very Happy Also check out "mostly_unusual_cars" on ebay. That's Fred, he's always on the search for nice wagons to sell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name

new Wagon wanna be...
Page 1 of 1