GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kids these days......sheeesh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

Kids these days......sheeesh Empty
PostSubject: Kids these days......sheeesh   Kids these days......sheeesh Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:29 pm

So around 8:30 AM today I get a call from my son. He usually wouldn't call this early so I fear he broke down or something.

He asked me why his bumper is leaking oil! WTF I think, I didn't know there was any oil in the bumper. Well upon further questioning, I come to find out that he back into my wife's wagon. Ummmm, greaaaaat I'm thinkiing. What's the damage? A little smudge on the top of her bumper as his rode up over hers (she has cargo springs so it has some rake to it and obviously lower front end). So how did you back into a car that was PARKED directly behind your car? I'm a dumba$$ was his reply. At least we were in agreement. Rolling Eyes He was late to school and obviously wasn't fully awake yet.

I didn't know our bumper shocks were filled with oil. (guess we are looking for a replacement now).

Anyhoo, I come home and see his bumper cover has two nice black marks for the vertical bumper stops on the RMW. Well that should rub off with mineral spirits I think. Then my wife comes home a bit later and I immediately see that junior owes me a new RMW grille. Lucky for him, I just so happen to be sitting on one, and will give it to him for my JY cost.

Ahh the joys of parenthood. I'm just happy that is all it is.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

Kids these days......sheeesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kids these days......sheeesh   Kids these days......sheeesh Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Doh!

Kids these days......sheeesh Facepalm_smiley
Back to top Go down

Kids these days......sheeesh
Page 1 of 1