GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need tailgate and liftgate parts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

Need tailgate and liftgate parts  Empty
PostSubject: Need tailgate and liftgate parts    Need tailgate and liftgate parts  Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:36 am

It's the little plastic thing that rivets to the gate with the 2 spring loaded brass contacts that work my brake light, also another rear liftgate handle assembly, mine is rusted.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Need tailgate and liftgate parts    Need tailgate and liftgate parts  Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:59 am

I have the spring loaded contact unit for the tail light.$15 shipped. I accept paypal "to family and friends" at jfkiehl@ij.net. Send your address separately.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Need tailgate and liftgate parts    Need tailgate and liftgate parts  Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Jarod, I have the lift gate handle assembly, several of them I think. PM me if you're interested and I'll get some pics as I have them in varying conditions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Need tailgate and liftgate parts    Need tailgate and liftgate parts  Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Will do to you both PM coming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need tailgate and liftgate parts    Need tailgate and liftgate parts  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need tailgate and liftgate parts
Page 1 of 1