GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interior lights stay on

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GMjonn

GMjonn

Interior lights stay on Empty
PostSubject: Interior lights stay on   Interior lights stay on Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:29 pm

The interior lights on my 94 RMW are staying on. Were should I start trouble shooting this? When you pop the rear hatch or swing the gate open does the front lights come on?
I'm on vacation so any help would be welcome.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Interior lights stay on   Interior lights stay on Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:36 pm

open each of the doors and "play" with the switch. Rear gate only works the rear lights...... I think...

In order to save your battery, there is a fuse (I can't think of which one it is.. but just pull them one at a time until the lights go out). Pull that and you can fix it when you get home.
Back to top Go down
GMjonn

GMjonn

PostSubject: Re: Interior lights stay on   Interior lights stay on Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:00 pm

I'll try the fuse thing, but the owners manual has a fuse usage chart and it ,looks like the lights are not all on one fuse and are tied into several things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interior lights stay on   Interior lights stay on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interior lights stay on
Page 1 of 1