GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3rd row seat light covers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WagonLover

WagonLover

3rd row seat light covers Empty
PostSubject: 3rd row seat light covers   3rd row seat light covers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:31 pm

is there any place i can find these things?.. besides the dealership(if there not discontinued).. im goin to the junkyard very soon but i was wondering if there is any website i can get these things..

I only got one and its on its last limb..
Back to top Go down
https://www.photobucket.com/wagonlover
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: 3rd row seat light covers   3rd row seat light covers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi Robert

They are around, you just have to keep searching. A member within the last month found a brand new set on ebay for $5. Watch for guys parting out cars.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: 3rd row seat light covers   3rd row seat light covers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:09 pm

You will have to be quick going to the JY. They are a scarce commodity. The $5 ones were a fluke. Usually $10-15 shipped each. Some are nicer than others. I have not seen a JY wagon with them in a while. If I see any, I will let you know. Have you checked in impalassforum.com? Put an ad up there too.
Back to top Go down
SWT SS

SWT SS

PostSubject: Re: 3rd row seat light covers   3rd row seat light covers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:34 am

I've got one what side are you looking for? $12 shipped

LMK

swtss@comcast.net

Chris
Back to top Go down
WagonLover

WagonLover

PostSubject: Re: 3rd row seat light covers   3rd row seat light covers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:39 am

found them on the imp. forum.. thanks fella's!
Back to top Go down
https://www.photobucket.com/wagonlover
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd row seat light covers   3rd row seat light covers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3rd row seat light covers
Page 1 of 1