GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.

Go down 
+18
draggingframe
The Roadmaster
ModernMuscleHead
a1awind
lornejay1
buickestate
Big Pimpin'
brokecello
1993 Roady-man
lakeffect
Krzdimond
Sprocket
sherlock9c1
jayoldschool
toomanytoyz
94Woody
81X11
Bewber
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bewber

Bewber

Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Empty
PostSubject: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:52 am

Longroof brothers,

I want to take a minute or 10 to discuss the Wagonfest event that I'd planned on having here in Flint, MI this summer

First of all:

1. I still want to invite you all to a rockin' car guy weekend. It's still going on as a part of the Back to the Bricks and Woodward Dream Cruise weekends - and you'll still be blown away. Here's the site for BTTB: http://backtothebricks.org/schedule/index.html. The weekend is August 16 - 20.

2. In addition to our wagon kook roundup, and BTTB, and WDC - The national Impala SS meet is also this same weekend, all throughout the Detroit area.

3. I can't, in good faith, refer to the event as a wagonfest event THIS year.

Guys, thanks to Fred/Kelly and Mike/Joel - we've seen what it's like to have a well planned event put on by great hosts who focus ONLY on that event. With that very high bar being set as the mark of excellence, I'm here to admit that I can't be that host this year because this year just flat out doesn't lend itself to following the typical "wagons only" weekend that a wagonfest should be.

As frustrated as I am to have to post this non-WF announcement because of the ISSCA event, I'm also very excited about it because my problem is actually that there is so much else for us to do!

Here's my vision of the week of the bricks:

You guys arrive any day you want, there's insane cruising EVERY night. Maybe we even all go to the Drive in double feature on Thursday night.

Friday night: everyone interested can roll down to Detroit to experience a little Woodward cruising action, check out a huge parking lot of world class B-bodies, and tailgate with a first class bunch of B-body sedan brothern from all over the country. I have a lot of friends that are going to be there who I haven't seen in several years.

Saturday DAY: Saturday is non-negotiable for me. That's the day of the Back to the Bricks event in downtown Flint. It's awesome. It's MILES of cars of all kinds all through the main drag in Downtown Flint (which is made of red bricks) and all the side streets. Lots of food vendors all throughout the streets for you to choose from for your lunch, or bring a cooler and tailgate on the sidewalk, or eat at one of our outstanding downtown restaraunts. This year's guest of honor is none other than "Big Daddy" Don Garlits.

Saturday Evening: Undecided. We'll play this one by ear depending on how people are feeling. We can tailgate or cruise here in Flint, or we can return to Detroit to hang with the Impala guys again, or you can pick option C of doing whatever your heart desires.

Sunday: If you're heading home, drive safe! If not, we'll finger out something cool.

So now that I've penciled in a loosely drafted (again, in pencil) outline of some options - let me also add some fuel to your fire as to what having the ISSCA event in Detroit can mean to you as a B-Body enthusiest visiting Michigan on that weekend. I know that for years, SOME people have wanted more out of previous wagonfests than an all day picnic. They want to attend a WF, but also drag race, or maybe even autocross, or just have there be a "something else". Well this is the perfect opportunity for that to happen. I HIGHLY encourage you to visit www.ISSCA.org and learn more about the racing / showing scheduled events that are going to be happening - and then REGISTER for whatever event that gets your motor running.

I'm actually more excited than ever about this whole weekend. It's going to be EPIC.

Seriously, in one weekend - within an hour's drive - there's going to be the following events in the world's most bitchin all-you-can-swallow-buffet of car guy awesomeness:

* MANY of the familiar wagon faithful from this forum gathered in one spot.
* THOUSANDS of cars in the FREE Back to the Bricks show
* Cruising EVERY night
* The Woodward Dream Cruise is less than an hour away
* Hundreds of other B-Body enthusiasts gathered only an hour away for the ISSCA event.
* B-body racing of all kinds to those who register at www.issca.org

Minor attractions around here that may be fun/unique for you to take in are places like the Buick Museum, various old school drive-in hot dog stands, a drive-in movie theatre.

A MAJOR attractions within striking distance are the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village - both of which are world class places to lose at least one whole day with the entire family.

Anyway, I hope that you can now see why I want more than ever to share such an epic weekend with everyone, and I additionally hope you can understand why I'm torn and unable to effectively host a "wagons only" weekend while also wanting to take in some quality time with some of our sedan brothern that I'm very close with and haven't seen in years.

If you have any questions, fire away.

If you need help finding something, let me know and I'll find it.

If you're "all in" POST that you're in so others can get an idea of who they can expect to meet and greet. If there's an ounce of octane in your blood, this is the event that you NEED to make it to, and please know that this whole thing is just as family friendly as any wagonfest has ever been - just busier. ALOT busier.

Peace,
John

Back to top Go down

Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:42 am

GOD I wish I could go. That sounds so awesome. The drive would kill me though.

Saving for '12. Smile
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:48 am

Sounds amazing. Was looking at last years Back to the Bricks on YouTube. Awesome cars.

Hope you get a good turn-out of wagons!
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:28 am

Stingroo wrote:
GOD I wish I could go. That sounds so awesome. The drive would kill me though.

Saving for '12. Smile

You could pitstop here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:28 pm

Not the distance, the cost. Sad
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Start saving. Wink

I'll be there! Smile Sounds like a friggin blast! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Ok, here's what I can do to help there too. Guys, if you want to bring a tent or a camper, you can park it here at my house. I don't do the whole "lawn" thing. I have grass, and if there's a spot big enough for your camper or tent - it's all you.

If you're worried about the drive, or the time, check on flights to Flint's Bishop International Airport. Call me when your plane touches down, and I'll be at the sidewalk to pick you up before YOU even get there. I live that close, and I'm sure there will be enough people here that getting a ride to places will never be an issue for you. The one thing we'll have a ton of around here that week is CARS. If you're worried about feeling like a mooch for not bringing coolers of stuff - don't. I live acrossed the street from a huge grocery store where you can walk over and get whatever foods and bevereges you'd like to have or contribute.

If you want to cook your own food, cook it here. If you want to go out, here are the places you can SEE from my mailbox: A family restaraunt, a nightclub that has great pizza, a pizza place, subway, McDonalds, Arbys, a Thai place, and a biker bar that I'm told has great burgers, and a little further - but still close enough that I can hear their bands during Oktoberfest - is an awesome steak house with microbrewry. Like I said, that's just the places you can see from here.

For real, If there's anything I can do to help lower your costs to make the trip doable for you, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:45 pm

I'll be around, but I am bringing the SS to this one.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:54 pm

jayoldschool wrote:
I'll be around, but I am bringing the SS to this one.

Awesome. Good point too - our common connector is some level of enthusiasm for these wagons, but I really don't care what anyone brings. I don't care how ya get yourself here - just do it and you'll be glad you did.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Well, I got a tent so I if I can make it I may claim some of your "land" for a couple days, lol.
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:42 pm

I will also be at the ISSCA nats this year (first time since 2005). I'll be bringing my 9C1 (the mythical "sherlock9c1" that nobody ever sees, hah!) unless something bad happens to it between now and then. My main goal is to roadrace the crap out of it and reconnect with as many friends as I can.

As far as the wagon get-together, I think your "refocus" is a fantastic idea. You are extremely gracious with your hospitality offer!

It'll be a packed week for me; I'm still putting my schedule together. I will send you a PM once I figure out where I'll be and when.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:49 pm

That'd be great Joel. I'm sure our paths will cross at some point that week for sure.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Joel, include me on that schedule PM. It would be nice to hang out with someone at events.

Jason.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:11 pm

I cannot commit to anything, but the fly-in would be my only option for.

This year I MUST go to Costa Rica to check on my farm, it's been too long not too.
That coupled with my new job and all plans are kinda shaky right now.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:21 pm

You have a farm in Costa Rica???
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Yeah, what? Can I hang out there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:29 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

That's what I said!
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:57 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

for as long as the cops don't find it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:02 am

Bewber, your original link to "Back to the Bricks" wasn't working as of 01/29/2011 at 9:00am

Try this one instead.

http://backtothebricks.org/
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 am

Well I'm going to do my best to get there,with new paint and rims and possibly a new engine. Or I'll bring my short box BB chevy.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:46 am

1993 Roady-man wrote:
Well I'm going to do my best to get there,with new paint and rims and possibly a new engine.

Yeah, you really need to paint that thing. It looks terrible how it is now... drunken

Very Happy

Last edited by toomanytoyz on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 am

I was gonna say, didn't you just paint it not too long ago?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:20 pm

Krzdimond wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:

for as long as the cops don't find it Very Happy

Shhhhh lol!

It's more a piece of land with some stuff growing on it. Not a working farm in the sense of a barn and animatls., etc. One of the neighbors keeps the growth down in exchange to cultivate some veggies and fruit on it.

Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. IMG_2639

One corner of my property is down by the road on the left side. You can see about a 1/3 of it in this picture which is taken from where the house will go eventually.

But we digress off of the Enchanted Mitten thread.....
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:41 pm

This looks like a sweet time! If I can talk Mike (in Louisville) to go...I might ride with him. I know he was very interested in taking his wagon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Big Pimpin'

Big Pimpin'

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:31 am

Me and the fam are really looking forward to coming to this. We're gonna do a mini family vacation in Michigan this year. I wanna take the kids to the Henry Ford museum and probably take the wife up to Frankenmuth to see the giant Christmas store.

Not sure if I'm gonna bring the Buick. I'd like to bring my Zephyr wagon if I have it back together in time.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:24 pm

Oh you know I'm there......
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:06 pm

I just saw this John and I am really looking forward to this week.

We have a daughter getting married in May,so our one summer event is this.

I couldn't agree more with the stars lining up with so many things in one area.

I am glad tio see this thread as I wasn't sure what was the plan for the wagon Kooks.

I have reservations with the ISSCA simply because it was a really good rate ,and I would assume safe area. Lots of cars nicer than mine in the parking lot to pick and pull if the locals feel the need. Kidding .

So I get confused with the Woodward cruise,and back to the bricks. Are they basically the same event with different organizers,or are they two different locations?

I want to catch up with you and the others here,shake Jimbeau's hand, Laugh at Pat, meet some ISSF members,experience the Woodward dream,take in some nascar (not priority),and this brick's deal you speak of,which I think is a car show.

If that is not possible,I appreciate the info,and steer me in the best direction.

The ISSCA events (racing) don't really appeal to me,unless they are really close. I would however enjoy hanging out with them in the area they have reserved for parking somewhare on Woodward.

Thats all, I plan on getting there wednesday.

Lorne.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Here's the deal. You can start in Detroit on Woodward Avenue and head North. As you travel the name of the street will change and you'll eventually run through Downtorn Flint where it's called Saginaw Street and is made completely of the same red bricks they laid down to "pave" it over 100 years ago.

The ISSCA group is meeting in Pontiac, a burb. You'll be fine.

The Bricks thing is "same but different". It's a ton of local festivities and car cruising throughout the week. Bars have outdoor bands playing, THOUSANDS of people cruising in everything from Lamborghini's to Fieroghini's, and thousands more parked in parking lots on each side of the road tailgating and oogling.

On SATURDAY, the entire downtown Flint area shuts down for a PARKED car show. Free to enter, free to attend. Free for everybody. This is different than the woodward dream cruise because that's considered the world's biggest ROLLING car show.

Saturday evening, they shut down the downtown show and people go back to cruising, parking, tailgating, going home, whatever.

Sorry for the confusion - but they are actually different, yet connected, events - on the same "street" - in different towns with different organizers - all at the same time.

Clear as mud?

For real, if anyone has ANY confusion or questions, please don't be afraid to speak up.

Peace,
John
Back to top Go down
a1awind

a1awind

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:38 am

john i've got a question.

how long is it (drive time) from your house to auburn hills? or detroit?

I'm so excited about this I'm vibrating.....of course that could be the 5 cups of coffee in one hour thing!
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:16 am

From Flint to Auburn Hills, figure about 45 minutes - just about any time. I don't know why you'd want to go there, but there's a huge shopping center there, tons of restaraunts, hotels, etc. To "Detroit" is a little tougher to ballpark since it depends where in Detroit you're going, but I can make it to Greektown in a couple ticks over an hour on a clear Saturday.

Best bet is to get an address of where you want to go and google map it since depending on which side of Detroit you're going to - you'll take complely different highways.
Back to top Go down
ModernMuscleHead

ModernMuscleHead

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:13 pm

I'll be there, not sure if I'll be in my Wagon or in my Trans Am. As the President of local car club that's a busy week for me. Usually my club has a place that we are invited to and we set up our banners and park our cars and just watch everyone else roll bye. If you get out south of Maple Road you can actually cruise a little, but from about Judd Rd to Atherton Rd it's a rolling parking lot. Stop move up a space or two, stop move up a space or two and so on and so on. It's a lot of fun because the sidewalks are lined with people in lawn chairs all checking out the cars. My only advice to anyone planning on doing the rolling cruise is just to make sure your cooling system is in order. It your fans aren't working properly or you haven't checked your coolant in a while your car can get real hot , real fast. It is August in Michigan and it can get into the upper 80's without trouble that time of year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.midmichiganmodernmuslce.com
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Yea, we mostly park and watch. I parked and hung last year most nights at Lloyd Tool and Die right there by Judd - then at the Tech Center at Hemphill on Saturday night. It was great to just sit and let the car show come to you.

Also, what club are you the presadink of?
Back to top Go down
ModernMuscleHead

ModernMuscleHead

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:15 pm

I'm the President and founder of The Mid Michigan Modern Muscle Car Club. Long name, cool club. Check out our website when you get time. http://www.midmichiganmodernmuscle.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.midmichiganmodernmuslce.com
a1awind

a1awind

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Bewber wrote:
I don't know why you'd want to go there? .
we(me, mickey, bill ,mike and jess) are staying at the courtyard marriot there.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:41 pm

You guys are in a great spot to get anywhere you need to go, and there's plenty of places to chill or eat right where you are. Great choice.
Back to top Go down
The Roadmaster

The Roadmaster

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:51 am

Or, if you want a nice wagon you can pick one up here!

Oh yea, did I mention mine is for sale? Very Happy

https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t3313-91-buick-roadmaster-estate-wagon-for-sale
Back to top Go down
draggingframe

draggingframe

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:06 pm

I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:53 am

Stingroo wrote:
I was gonna say, didn't you just paint it not too long ago?

Well it was a florida ride,... but being up here 4 or 5 years has taken it's toll on the usual rust spot areas, so she is due for a repaint. And some other upgrades.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:06 am

Ahhh.... I wish you were more active here. I love your car lol
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:52 am

Active????? in florida or just here on the board? I'm being lazy today so I am on here to see what's up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:54 am

Both maybe? lol
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:05 am

Well I am excited about this michigan thing and I talked with Bewber this monring to see what I am in for. So I'll be hanging around here more often to show off my new transformations as soon as I get started.
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 7:06 pm

So this Michigan event will be going on in addition to WF11, correct ?
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Yup. Smile

I'll be at both.
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:00 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
Yup. Smile

I'll be at both.

Me too!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:45 am

Depending on VERY last minute availability and airfare costs, I may make it at the last second......but cannot promise anything

The desire to be there is STRONG, especially as I've never seen a flameology lab before Smile
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 pm

Sprocket wrote:
Depending on VERY last minute availability and airfare costs, I may make it at the last second......but cannot promise anything

The desire to be there is STRONG, especially as I've never seen a flameology lab before Smile

I'll pick you up at the airport
Back to top Go down
1993 Roady-man

1993 Roady-man

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:42 pm

Dam it,........ plans might have changed. Might end up in Oklahoma this week. I have 2 brothers down there and I think that is when they wanted me to go. Good thing though,.. is I will go some pick and pulls when I'm there.
Back to top Go down
Big Pimpin'

Big Pimpin'

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:07 am

I'm planning on being there. It may be in a Zephyr wagon, or more likely a Honda Civic.

Haters goin' hate!
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Just to give an update and to reestablish the size and scope of this thing...... Last year, the corvette club brought about 300 corvettes and were given their own lot. We walked for what felt like forever and never made it to them.

This year, I just heard that there are already EIGHT HUNDRED corvettes registered!

Now while I'm not necessarily a vette guy, and I really don't want to hang out with 800 corvette OWNERS - there's no denying that a sea of 800 vettes will be pretty bitchin to check out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.   Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flint, MI wagon gathering in 2011 will NOT be called "wagonfest" - details within.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next