GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet

Go down 
+3
DBeaSSt
ArlingtonSS
BOBBYWAYNE
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BOBBYWAYNE

BOBBYWAYNE

Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet Empty
PostSubject: Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet   Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:11 am

Well guys here it is Hope this link works: link tell if you think I did ok or not. I gave 2125 for it. I have been shopping for a month and I had several chances to buy a lot worse. I am going to have to put a class 3 hitch on it. Anyone with any reccomendations on what hitch to get? I will have to put it on myself to stay within my budget, and also an electric brake. Im so excited this is my first Roadie wagon and I have wanted one for quite sometime but was always scared to get one for some reason. I guess I always worried about the uncool factor with the wagon but I am 39 years old now with two children and guess I have outgrown fear of uncoolness and the truth is I think the wagon has definitely gotten alot cooler to drive these days. I want to thank someone for all the knowledge that this forum has. Y'all are a great bunch of knowledgeable folks here.
Back to top Go down
ArlingtonSS

PostSubject: Re: Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet   Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:11 am

Congrats and welcome to the wagon club. Looks like you got a good buy.

You'll be surprised at how many comments you get from people about your wagon...the B-body wagons are cooler than you think.

I do not have a hitch on my wagon yet, but have had several electric brake controllers on various trucks. I ran a couple of Teknosha proportional controllers and was happy with both the Prodigy and P3 models. I will probably install a P3 on my wagon when I install a hitch.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet   Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:39 am

Welcome aboard! Congrats on your first wagon. And they ARE cool, my nieces prefer the 'tailgunner' seat to Mom's Expedition. Wink

I got a Class3 for my Cruiser but got it used and I've since scraped the name off of it. I'll see if I can find out what the brand is. Can't comment on it much though as it's not installed yet.

Be sure to post some pics when you get it home. And ask questions we'll answer though some may be a tad sarcastic. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name

PostSubject: Re: Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet   Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:44 am

Uncool? UNCOOL?!

Wagons are SUPER cool! I can't wait to bring this thing up to college after spring break. My roommate and I have pretty much decided it will be our "DD" and parts wagon, so no more hauling parts for his Trans Am in the back of his dad's Hyundai Sonata. Smile

Wagons for the win! More functionality than you can shake a stick at.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet   Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:19 am

Welcome and wagons rock, no need to be embarrassed, you'll get compliments.
Back to top Go down
warwagon7785

warwagon7785

PostSubject: Re: Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet   Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:51 am

Wagons Rule!!! Sedans Drool!!! Only the cool poeple drive wagons!!!! Nice ride Bobby!! Welcome to the club...
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet   Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Welcome! That is a beautiful color combo! So are you in GA? Nice to have another wagon lover on the South!

I am not sure of what brand hitch to use...I gave the class 3 hitch I had to some guy in VA for his OCC. Lol Wink

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet   Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Nice score. The cars are great and you will never regret this purchase. nothing like driving around on your living room couch while blowing away kids in their Hondas with Maxwell House mufflers Smile All on the way to soccer practice, ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet   Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell what you think,Just got me one on Ebay,havent picked it up yet
Page 1 of 1