GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What did you haul today..............

Go down 
+3
Cadet57
Bewber
BigBlackBeaSSt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

What did you haul today.............. Empty
PostSubject: What did you haul today..............   What did you haul today.............. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:11 pm

What did you haul today.............. DSC00163

Fabio (my daughter name him) gets a ride home from the taxidermist.

What did you haul today.............. DSC00166

Fabio and Stanley in their new home!!!! LOL......
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: What did you haul today..............   What did you haul today.............. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:27 pm

I can easily say that I've never had anything that horny in my passenger seat. Great looking buck!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: What did you haul today..............   What did you haul today.............. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Bewber wrote:
I can easily say that I've never had anything that horny in my passenger seat. Great looking buck!

I have once. Her name was Katherine. She seemed like a 10 at the time.. I mean.. umm.. what? silent

Btw, nice rack Tim. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you haul today..............   What did you haul today.............. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Hey Tim what did you do point to your right and yell "LOOK" because they both appear to be looking at the same thing just as you shot them?Healthy looking animals,around here they have
inbred due to overpopulation and no hunting on national park service property for years.They
have within the last 5 years allowed bow hunting.Years ago the battlefields would be covered
with hundreds of deer in the evenings and at least 10 car strikes a night.Did some real damage and cost some peoples their lives due to crashes.Do your kids hunt with you?
Take Care
Jim Gordon
PS what did Mike really do with the wheels?
Justin you are in a heap of trouble you pervert!!!!!!LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: What did you haul today..............   What did you haul today.............. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:32 pm

What did you haul today.............. PC230562

My youngest daughter............

What did you haul today.............. PC230561
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: What did you haul today..............   What did you haul today.............. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:58 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
What did you haul today.............. PC230562

My youngest daughter............

First....dogs don't count. OH, you mean... I got it.

Second, It pains me every time I see this pic because of the marks on that purdy tan leather from the tire.
Back to top Go down
Bewber

Bewber

PostSubject: Re: What did you haul today..............   What did you haul today.............. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:07 pm

VERY cool Tim. I could only hunt with my Dad for about 5 years before heart attacks and college put an end to it, but it's some of the most cherished times of my life and I'll be forever grateful for the memories I have from those times.

I'm sure there will be a day when your daughter will feel the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you haul today..............   What did you haul today.............. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Tim you are a very lucky father to even get your daughter to go hunting with you at that age.
Usually by that age they have a phone growing out of their ear and a superiority complex.Dont
have any of my own but I do pay attention and I know how my kid sister was around that age.
You are a fortunate father
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
sherlock9c1

PostSubject: Re: What did you haul today..............   What did you haul today.............. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Looks like Tim shot a wagon in that one picture.

When I go hunting, it's usually in junkyards and the prey is already dead. Does that mean I'm a scavenger?
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: What did you haul today..............   What did you haul today.............. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:39 pm

oh deer,..
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

PostSubject: Re: What did you haul today..............   What did you haul today.............. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:12 pm

I'd have left that in the car and sent my mother-in-law out to get "something out of my front seat".....

Ahahahaha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you haul today..............   What did you haul today.............. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Just realized that the wagons interior is tan and you must have another B body with the blue
limited interior.Oh and how big is the dog in the picture now?
Just Snooping
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: What did you haul today..............   What did you haul today.............. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Impala is Grey..............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you haul today..............   What did you haul today.............. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you haul today..............
Page 1 of 1