GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???

Go down 
+7
81X11
95BRMW
BigBlackBeaSSt
buickestate
mtrhead79
Cadet57
Sprocket
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:29 am

Those pics look great! Looks like lots of fun. Love the beach pics!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:29 pm

DONE..............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Wish I could have made it down for the FL meeting. Bummer.
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:27 pm

Sorry I missed you as well. I think if I had stopped and make my family look at one more wagon I would not have made it home alive. I would have been "Aunt Edna"........

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:28 pm

LOL. Bah. They just don't understand!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:33 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
I would have been "Aunt Edna"........

at least you wouldnt end up like the dog:

Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? - Page 2 Truckster_dog_leash

Laughing
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:33 pm

"I had a pup like that when I was a boy.................." Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Nevermind all the feel good stuff,how did the wagon DO on gas and everything else ?
If I sound jealous its because I am.Glad you guys had a great time together before your
kids got any older and too busy.
Take Care
Jim Gordon
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Jim,

We were one short on this trip....... My son wanted to spend time with his girl.

Fuel mileage with Aunt Edna on the roof was 15-17 mpg @ 70-90 mph.... yes 90 going through Jax, man the traffic rolls there!! 20 MPG on the last tank coming home, I slowed to 67-68 mph. What a difference.

Car ran impeccably!!! Knocked the air filter off with a extra quart of oil (always looking to store). That was the picture of Glen helping me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Yeah I told you. Jax = go fast or get run the heck over. 85 is for the slow lane.

I love it. LOL
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:17 pm

Nice pics! Glad you had a great trip Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Thanks Chris................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???   Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonder how Tim is going to like driving in FLorida???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2