GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper

Go down 
+3
buickestate
BigBlackBeaSSt
lornejay1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lornejay1

lornejay1

Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper Empty
PostSubject: Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper   Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:59 pm

Looks like Mick has had some bad luck,just thought I would post here to expand his search.

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=279676

We travelled fom Detroit to Pennsylvania two summers ago,great guy with a nice wagon.

Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper Wagonwheels399

Hope this is permitted,thanks,Lorne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper   Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:59 pm

Hey Lorne,is Mick aware that only caprice tailights will work on his wagon?Shipping for a tailgate will be a pretty high,maybe if someone could bring it up during wagonfeat.Great picture too!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper   Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:52 pm

I called Mickey yesterday and made him aware of 3 roady wagons in my area, one with a really clean tailgate. He should be able to pick a clean bumper cover as well. The taillight is the only thing we cannot source locally.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper   Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:05 am

lorne call me I got the parts he needs

Pat
Back to top Go down
mickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper   Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:35 am

Hey lorne the six speed with the 4.56 rear gears is with out a doubt the best mod I have done to date......(383 in the future)...waiting for Monday to find out how much this guys ins. Will pay to fix....as of right now I know I need the taillights and a dggm gate would be great...lol....also bumper and an emblem...my body guy thinks he can fix the quarter panel...thanks guys for all the help....
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper   Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:07 pm

I have a DGGM bumper off a RMW, I'll have to dig it out and see what it looks like.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper   Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:17 pm

BigBlackBeaSSt wrote:
I called Mickey yesterday and made him aware of 3 roady wagons in my area, one with a really clean tailgate. He should be able to pick a clean bumper cover as well. The taillight is the only thing we cannot source locally.

That's cool Tim,

I just saw where he wasn't getting any replies on the other side so posted here .

I emailed him this link,so he can check on any parts you guys have.

Patio,I lost my old phone and your number,send it to me.
Back to top Go down
Mike S

Mike S

PostSubject: Re: Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper   Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Are you still looking for a tailgate? I have one from a '93 white woody caprice. You will have to swap your rear lock and license plate lamps. I'm located on Staten Island.
Back to top Go down
Mike S

Mike S

PostSubject: Re: Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper   Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:53 pm

I can't PM, I sent you a message through your hotmail.
Back to top Go down
vdubluv74

PostSubject: Re: Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper   Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Hi, if you are still looking, I have the parts, from a 93 with wood no rust. I am in CT
Back to top Go down
mickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper   Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:55 pm

I think I have all the parts I need gonna try and save the bumper.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper   Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend looking for tailgate,lights,and bumper
Page 1 of 1