GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's play another game of........."WILL IT FIT.....??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak

Let's play another game of........."WILL IT FIT.....?? Empty
PostSubject: Let's play another game of........."WILL IT FIT.....??   Let's play another game of........."WILL IT FIT.....?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:27 pm

I'm getting really tired of the wire wheel covers on the Way Back Machine.
Looking for a good set of Rally II's, but no luck so far.

While doing a CL search, I came across these 15 X 8 Honeycomb wheels off of a mid 70's Trans Am.

Now, these of course would have a 5 X 4.75" bolt pattern. My question - would these fit on the Way Back Machine, using a bolt pattern adapter? Tires would be something around a 275/60R15.

Let's play another game of........."WILL IT FIT.....?? 00B0B_bWoMUUgzHQS_600x450
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Let's play another game of........."WILL IT FIT.....??   Let's play another game of........."WILL IT FIT.....?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:31 pm

No, but you can use 92 Camaro 1LE front rotors on your stock spindles. Same exact rotors, 4.75 pattern. Redrill your rear axles and drums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's play another game of........."WILL IT FIT.....??   Let's play another game of........."WILL IT FIT.....?? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:31 pm

Why not search for a 5x127 set of snowflakes?

Yes, they're rare, but they do exist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's play another game of........."WILL IT FIT.....??   Let's play another game of........."WILL IT FIT.....?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's play another game of........."WILL IT FIT.....??
Page 1 of 1