GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Caprice wagon is THE ideal car

Go down 
+4
Big Wagon Guy
Andebe
silverfox103
Capricefreak
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Capricefreak

Capricefreak

Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Empty
PostSubject: Caprice wagon is THE ideal car   Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 3:22 pm

De Caprice wagon is the ideal truck, you can easily carry 14 drywalls of 8.2 ft each.
Caprice wagon is THE ideal car IMG_7401_zps8wo3peh8

De Caprice wagon is the ideal car because you can also carry a lot of stuff on the roof, like this giant tree.
Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Kerstboom_zpsymcfxyiq

De Caprice wagon is the best winter car, because it can easily drive at temperatures of 5 fahrenheit or less.
Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Stationcap_zpskideju1m
Caprice wagon is THE ideal car IMG_0041_zpst8cgsfxh

De Caprice wagon is the ideal kids car.
Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Stationcap%2025_zpsl35s9y8b

De Caprice wagon is the best vacation car. We normally drive 2000-3000 miles throughout Europe.
Caprice wagon is THE ideal car 2014-07-18%2009.53.04_zps94m3cqgz

Even to Italy with a shitload of stuff in the back.
Caprice wagon is THE ideal car 2015-05-01%2009.55.21_zps43ng6imp

De Caprice wagon is the ideal Alpes-mountains beater! (This pic was taken in Zwitserland)
Caprice wagon is THE ideal car 2013-08-12%2014.42.04_zpsjciyqomw

De Caprice wagon is even a great mobile home. (In the summer I park my car in the garden and I camp with my boys in the car. It's a great thing to do that! I can recommend all the dads here at this forum.)
Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Kamperen_zpszj5y5yib

Conclusion, a great car.

Last edited by Capricefreak on Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Caprice wagon is THE ideal car   Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 5:33 pm

Welcome aboard, I think I remember you from the Impala Forum?

Those wagons are great family cars, that's what first got me interested in the wagons. It was the family car before I started having fun with them.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Caprice wagon is THE ideal car   Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:04 pm

Capricefreak definitely gets it! cheers
Back to top Go down
Capricefreak

Capricefreak

PostSubject: Re: Caprice wagon is THE ideal car   Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:38 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Welcome aboard, I think I remember you from the Impala Forum?

Those wagons are great family cars, that's what first got me interested in the wagons.  It was the family car before I started having fun with them.

Tom

Yes Tom, that's possible. I was frequently at the Impala forum but the last few months, the forum seems to be dead.
Back to top Go down
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

PostSubject: Re: Caprice wagon is THE ideal car   Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 6:49 pm

Long live De Caprice Wagon!
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Caprice wagon is THE ideal car   Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 9:38 pm

Capricefreak wrote:

Yes Tom, that's possible. I was frequently at the Impala forum but the last few months, the forum seems to be dead.

You should find lots of activity over here.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Capricefreak

Capricefreak

PostSubject: Re: Caprice wagon is THE ideal car   Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 2:05 am

silverfox103 wrote:
Capricefreak wrote:

You should find lots of activity over here.

Tom

This forum is very alive. I hope to learn and share here as much as possible about our great cars.
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

PostSubject: Re: Caprice wagon is THE ideal car   Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 6:36 am

We not only have very similar cars, we seem to have acquired them for one of the same purposes: stress-free packing for vacations with family. See LROM for Dec 2015 for the story.
Back to top Go down
Capricefreak

Capricefreak

PostSubject: Re: Caprice wagon is THE ideal car   Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:04 pm

dmg4 wrote:
We not only have very similar cars, we seem to have acquired them for one of the same purposes: stress-free packing for vacations with family.  See LROM for Dec 2015 for the story.

Do you have a link? I cann't find it.
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

PostSubject: Re: Caprice wagon is THE ideal car   Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:11 pm

Sure you can.  Go to the "Home" page of this forum.  Scroll down to the second item under "The Welcome Wagon".  That's LROM... the Long Roof of the Month.  Click on "LROM".

Select "December 2015 Wagon of the Month – dmg4 1996 Rolling Cathouse Caprice" and you are there.  Pictures are linked to the discussion.  There are stories on several other wagons there too.

You'll eventually find you way around with no help if you keep exploring.
Back to top Go down
Capricefreak

Capricefreak

PostSubject: Re: Caprice wagon is THE ideal car   Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:32 pm

Thanks great pics and great mods, those rear seat head rest. I gotta get me a pair of these.
Back to top Go down
harrisons13

harrisons13

PostSubject: Re: Caprice wagon is THE ideal car   Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 1:51 am

Nice Caprice, I love the interior of your's from the pictures!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkqi6xKihlvfX82nZ3nmCHQ?view_as
fixitman333

fixitman333

PostSubject: Re: Caprice wagon is THE ideal car   Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 12:35 pm

don't forget they are great at moving furniture! welcome to the forum!
Caprice wagon is THE ideal car <a href=Caprice wagon is THE ideal car WIN_20150905_115817_zps4vzbcwox" />
Back to top Go down
Capricefreak

Capricefreak

PostSubject: Re: Caprice wagon is THE ideal car   Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 3:57 pm

Thanks, great pic. I haven't seen a couch on a wagon before!!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Caprice wagon is THE ideal car   Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 3:35 pm

HA Reminds me of Mr. Bean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caprice wagon is THE ideal car   Caprice wagon is THE ideal car Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caprice wagon is THE ideal car
Page 1 of 1