GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

200r4 no gears, no fluid pressure.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Timinator

200r4 no gears, no fluid pressure. Empty
PostSubject: 200r4 no gears, no fluid pressure.   200r4 no gears, no fluid pressure. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 7:53 am

1984 olds custom cruiser 307/200r4

So, ive been google searching and nothing seems to directly answer my issue, they either can engage A gear, or have pressure, my trans has neither. It started with a WOT pull to 45 and my TC locked up towed the car home, replaced thw TC after a few hours of diag, bolted everything back up added fluid, fired up no gears, where as before it would load up and die in gear...I saw something about a rooster comb, but that person had fluid pressure, and someone else had a mechanical linkage come off, but I can do it on the trans and feel it click in each gear. Pulled the pressure lines off, not even a dribble. I know the tc is on right, set it on the trans a few times thinking it was wrong, assumed it was too far away from the trans so I spaced it closer still nothing, I searched but there's only 1 thread on the 200r4 and not about my issue. Any help would be awesome
Back to top Go down

200r4 no gears, no fluid pressure.
Page 1 of 1