GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install

Go down 
+13
81X11
Fred Kiehl
LM91
200OZ
DBeaSSt
BigBlackBeaSSt
sherlock9c1
buickestate
Krzdimond
toomanytoyz
Sprocket
94Woody
brokecello
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:54 am

I have 255/60/15s on 7.5 inch rims, and have plenty of space for 9 inch wide rims. I know 10 inch rims will not fit. The wheels you have may be offset less than the stockers, which added to the body offset, can cause interference. 245/60/15s should throw your speedo off substantially as well. They are only 26 inches tall vs the 255/60s at 27, and the 225/75s at 28 inches.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Yup, they are 245/60/15's. I have not hooked up the GPS to see how far its off...but I suspect about 5MPH. The tires came with the wheels and only had 5k on them, so I can live with it for now. Next set will not be this size though Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
toomanytoyz

toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:21 pm

Looks great, Chris! Smile I dig the "period" wheels on it, too! Very Happy Those Mike's old wheels?

(I have 9.5" wheels on mine... Wink)
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:36 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Looks great, Chris! Smile I dig the "period" wheels on it, too! Very Happy Those Mike's old wheels?

(I have 9.5" wheels on mine... Wink)

Lol..you called it. Yes those are his old wheels! Smile
Back to top Go down
BigWagon

BigWagon

PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:48 pm

What do you guys that run these floor console conversions do with your stock column shifter. Is there something you do to clean up the steering column so it doesn't look odd when you remove the shifter?
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Check this out...you can see what he did with his column. (same thing I plan to do)

Chris

http://roadmonster.org/2010/01/13/center-console-floor-shift-conversion/

Back to top Go down
BigWagon

BigWagon

PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Thanks, Chris! Makes perfect sense to me. When I am ready to graduate from the $3.99 Advance Auto floor console conversion (cupholders) in my car, this will be a great resource.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Bump age so I can reference this easily, as Ruby is getting this interior make over. Front seats only for now, but rears to follow, as I want to try to make the flip down work and I'm on a time crunch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install   OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OCC Bonneville Seat Swap / Bravada Console Install
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2