GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ATR pitbull mufflers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

ATR pitbull mufflers Empty
PostSubject: ATR pitbull mufflers   ATR pitbull mufflers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:34 pm

I used to have the ATR quad on my PPM RMS. I loved the sound of that exhaust. IMO, it's the best sounding exhaust system made for the B-Bodies. Here's a photo of the ehxaust:
ATR pitbull mufflers 22932070027_large
ATR pitbull mufflers 22932070026_large
ATR pitbull mufflers 22932070025_large
ATR pitbull mufflers 22932070024_large

I ended up selling the car in the Prairies. I always regretted leaving the exhaust on the car. The guy I sold it to ended up selling it to someone else, and it popped back up on [ulr=http://saskatchewan.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1994-Buick-Roadmaster-lots-of-mods-W0QQAdIdZ351314100]kijiji[/url] just the other day. Noticing the seller had removed ALL FOUR mufflers (which is insane, the ATR was loud as hell) I offered him $100 for all 4 304SS pitbull mufflers, which he gladly accepted.

Obviously I didn't get the 304SS H pipe or OTA pipes back as they're still on the car, but that's ok. I no longer have a sedan and recently had some custom 304SS OTA pipes made for the Wagon. I plan on using a 409SS Pypes X-pipe in lieu of the 304SS H-pipe. Hopefully this Frankenstein exhaust will sound as good as I remember!
Back to top Go down

ATR pitbull mufflers
Page 1 of 1