GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTB a Wagon

Go down 
+4
lornejay1
SCbarber
phantom 309
coopracing
8 posters
AuthorMessage
coopracing

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Hello guys and gals. I am looking for a wagon and have not been able to find exactly what I am looking for. I know I will not find exactly, but thought I would put some feelers out. I am new here, but have been on some other forums if the info is needed.

If I had my first pick it would be a 96 Roadmaster, black, with tan leather and all the options but wood (WB4). Sure, I know I am dreaming but let a guy dream a little.

Second would be white with tan interior as above (WB4). I would like to find one that is not from up north for reasons we all know, rust. I have kinda limited my search to the lower and western parts of the country. I have found some up north, but they are in rough shape underneath. Since I am a car guy, I don't plan on getting rid of it for a long while so one to hold on to is preferred.

I am not opposed to the right Caprice wagon either.

I know these are hard to find since I have been looking for a while now. Well a couple/few months anyway. I have found a white one in FL and not sure what blue it is but a blue one in CA. Both have tan interior since my wife is totally against the wood and blue or red interior. Since I have taken over the SS to upgrade a few things, I need another vehicle.

So, I thought I would throw this out to all you guys and see if you knew of one that I have not found advertised, or someone just thinking of selling. I know it is a long shot, but worth a try. By the way, I have been watching ebay and craigslist for a while. I have watched the auto trader also.

If anyone is in the Pensacola FL, or LA California area, and know someone/company I could get to provide a pre purchase inspection on a couple I have found, I would appreciate that also.

Thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:30 pm

OMG, 81X11 carpet bomb in 6-5-4,...........

Nick
Back to top Go down
SCbarber

SCbarber

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:32 pm

I just bought a sweet white with tan WB4 RM Limited in Pensacola. I have to go pick it up on Monday. If you been watching, you should of saw it on Auto Trader but maybe not, I bought it before it even hit their lot (supposedly). Gotta act fast with them WB4s, or any good wagon for that matter. Good Luck in your search.
Back to top Go down
http://paulthebarber.net
lornejay1

lornejay1

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:33 pm

Ask and you shall receive,the Buick never sees rain,just turned over 40 thousand miles.

Lots of pictures of both here on the forum,look at my posts..

Bring $$$$$

WTB a Wagon Photo-9

WTB a Wagon Photo-12

WTB a Wagon Photo-7
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:35 pm

lornejay1 wrote:
Ask and you shall receive,the Buick never sees rain,just turned over 40 thousand miles.

Lots of pictures of both here on the forum,look at my posts..

Bring $$$$$

WTB a Wagon Photo-9

How much $$$$$?????

Nick
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Ten
Back to top Go down
coopracing

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:55 pm

SCbarber wrote:
I just bought a sweet white with tan WB4 RM Limited in Pensacola. I have to go pick it up on Monday. If you been watching, you should of saw it on Auto Trader but maybe not, I bought it before it even hit their lot (supposedly). Gotta act fast with them WB4s, or any good wagon for that matter. Good Luck in your search.

Well, that was one I was looking at. I hope it is as nice as they say it is. I am starting to learn to move a little faster. I had waited a couple days for them to call back, and followed up with them today and they said it was sold. Yea, I am disappointed, but it is hard for me to move on something without seeing it.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:58 pm

coopracing wrote:
SCbarber wrote:

Well, that was one I was looking at. I hope it is as nice as they say it is. I am starting to learn to move a little faster. I had waited a couple days for them to call back, and followed up with them today and they said it was sold. Yea, I am disappointed, but it is hard for me to move on something without seeing it.

head to texas,. might have red interior tho,

.http://houston.craigslist.org/ctd/2886252591.html

WTB a Wagon 5I25J45Me3I33J63N7c3598ac956a09ed1f82
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:13 pm

lornejay1 wrote:

Ten

Pesos? if so, I am on my way Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
lornejay1 wrote:

Ten

Open a removal service,you know the car is mint.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:21 pm

lornejay1 wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
lornejay1 wrote:

Ten

Open a removal service,you know the car is mint.

cheers

Also specializes in full post cases Razz
Back to top Go down
GN1220

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:25 pm

lornejay1 wrote:

Ten

Please tell me you're joking. pale
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Damn, and I have a blue on blue wagon that is 1/4 the car Lorne's is, but at 1/2 the price......
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:39 pm

GN1220 wrote:
lornejay1 wrote:

Ten

Please tell me you're joking. pale

Marge and I are looking at phase 3, Call me when you turn 50

WTB a Wagon Photo-14

WTB a Wagon Photo-15

Back to top Go down

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:54 pm

If you and Marge are going to go camping,thats definitely the way to do it!
Back to top Go down

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:55 pm

The roady would look great being towed behind that class A!
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:18 am

phantom 309 wrote:
OMG, 81X11 carpet bomb in 6-5-4,...........

Nick

Okay, I guffawed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTB a Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB a Wagon   WTB a Wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB a Wagon
Page 1 of 1