GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bravada Buckets and Console In Our Wagons?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark 96 Roady

Bravada Buckets and Console In Our Wagons? Empty
PostSubject: Bravada Buckets and Console In Our Wagons?   Bravada Buckets and Console In Our Wagons? Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug 2013, 4:26 pm

When I was in the junk yard the other day I saw a 99 Bravada with the complete interior still in the car. I got to looking at it, and was wondering if anyone has ever put both buckets and the console from one in a wagon? I didn't have a tape measure to see how wide the entire Bravada was, but it looked about the same as the wagon. I assume of course it would be alot of work, but the Bravada has such nice looking seats, and the one I saw also had heat/lumbar, etc on it. Just a thought, and for some reason, the pull a part in Cleveland had many Bravada's there.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Bravada Buckets and Console In Our Wagons?   Bravada Buckets and Console In Our Wagons? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 8:03 am

I have a Bravada upper console in the wagon. The lower console is a fairly common swap. Can't speak for the seat swap though. Others will no doubt chime in.
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: Bravada Buckets and Console In Our Wagons?   Bravada Buckets and Console In Our Wagons? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 10:30 am

How did you do the upper console? What does it do? Is it just storage or does it have a specific purpose? I have to say I didn't even notice an upper console when I was looking inside the several Bravada's I saw at the yard. I did get a lower console from one for my Roady at the same yard last year. It is sitting in my basement, just waiting for the day when I get a chance to install it.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Bravada Buckets and Console In Our Wagons?   Bravada Buckets and Console In Our Wagons? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 10:54 am

Isn;t an olds bravada just a trilblazer in disquise? if so then this subject has been well covered,.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Bravada Buckets and Console In Our Wagons?   Bravada Buckets and Console In Our Wagons? Icon_minitimeFri 16 Aug 2013, 8:19 pm

Mark 96 Roady wrote:
How did you do the upper console? What does it do? Is it just storage or does it have a specific purpose?
It looks pretty. It provides additional light when I drop stuff all over the freaking floor, or need to vacuum the peanut donuts out of the seats. Overall, it was one of the more simple changes I've made.

You can view see  original progress pics from a few years ago on page 6 of my build thread at  https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t574p120-shammoo-update

Last edited by lakeffect on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Bravada Buckets and Console In Our Wagons?   Bravada Buckets and Console In Our Wagons? Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2013, 8:03 am

Those seats are small for our cars. Bonneville's are just big enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bravada Buckets and Console In Our Wagons?   Bravada Buckets and Console In Our Wagons? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bravada Buckets and Console In Our Wagons?
Page 1 of 1